She's Overseas

Adventures and anecdotes from the United Kingdom.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bath, England

This Wednesday we took a day trip to Bath, England, located about an hour and thirty minutes west of London. I didn't know what to expect in Bath, and I was slightly nervous about the trip because we were completely on our own in the city between 10am and 7pm. What was I going to do all day? My worries were unfounded--Bath was amazing.
I ended up pairing off with Caroline. She didn't want to travel Bath in a huge group of people, and I didn't want her to go alone, so we embarked across town on our own.

Here are the pictures I promised you!



That's my professor, Caroline Hartzell, standing behind and to the right of me. We're lucky to have a professor here like her. She is sweet, laid back and extremely intelligent. She's here with her husband, who is also a professor, and her 9-year-old daughter Megan.

Caroline and I came back later that afternoon for an organ concert. Just look at this organ!


I've reached my photo limit! I'll post Bath pt. II shortly!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,

This IS an impressive organ! I've asked Marc to check it out.

I'm glad you didn't drink the bath water ... imagine paying to do so?

It looks as though you're really getting to see some wonderful sites.

I love you and I miss you.

Love, Mom

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home