She's Overseas

Adventures and anecdotes from the United Kingdom.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Intermission!

Here are some photos of my tiny compartment of a room. Anna is my roommate. She's great--we get along really well. Mine is the bed on the right!



Do these beds look comfortable? Because they're not. They're pretty much prison issue beds without sheets. However, they do come with pillows as flat as a pancake. They're not that bad, though--I haven't had any trouble sleeping. Nevertheless, coming home to a big, warm bed will never have felt better.



The bathroom is particularly tiny. Especially the shower which I couldn't even manage to get a decent picture of, but it's functional. Everything in Europe is much smaller, which I really like.

Notice anything unusual? Yes, the handle is on the wall above the toilet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home